NCAA Football 13 – Xbox 360
Eligible for free shipping!
- Gameplay – With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.
- Dynasty – Game days come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.
- Heisman Challenge – There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again.
- Road to Glory – The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.
- Sights & Sounds – Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.
NCAA Football 13 is due to be released this July, barring any unexpected developments, and EA Sports is working hard to deliver the message that this latest installment deserves more than just a passing glance from gamers.
The biggest problem of any game that has a “new version” every year is that it develops a reputation for being the same as last year’s. This is not to say that this reputation is undeserved, because the industry does have more than a few lemons than it cares to remember. The sports games niche, in particular, is regularly plagued with complaints about the latest version not being any different from last year, except for a measly roster update and a few graphical tweaks to make it look like a new game overall.
You can expect that the release of NCAA Football 13 next month will be met with the same critical mindset. However, EA Sports seems to have pulled out all the stops to prevent gamers from complaining that it looks like the same old game wrapped in new packaging. How did they do it exactly? By improving the elements that are already in the game and adding a ton of new stuff to keep everything fresh.
If you’re looking for a reason to get excited about NCAA Football 13, here’s a quick peek at what you can look forward to:
- New animations and new moves for quarterbacks, including dropbacks and in-pocket avoidance moves.
- A lot more pass trajectory zones than what you got last year. That’s a promise.
- New passing animations too, plus additional hot routes.
- As a receiver, you can expect to see more than 400 new catches.
- Defensive players cannot do “blind swats” anymore; now they need to see the ball in order to make a defensive play for it.
That’s all we have for you right now, but since NCAA Football 13 is due next month, that means you only have to wait for 5 more weeks before you get the chance to play the game and see if EA Sports has delivered this time around.