I have owned many watches over my time, and I gotta say that the Citizen Men’s BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch ranks up high with the best of them. I wouldn’t like to spend money on just any old watch, so if I buy one, that watch has got to be something special.
Believe me when I say that the Citizen’s Men’s BL5250-02L Chronograph Watch is a very impressive little piece of technology that a man can wear on his wrist. Considering that it sells for only $240, this watch is a gem to own at a fantastic price. Very user-friendly, and it comes with a user manual and a disk to help you out if you need it.
Citizen Men’s BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch
Eligible for free shipping!
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E812 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 120 – 270 days with Power Save; low charge warning: 5 days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light – 43 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) – 12 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) – 4 hrs
- Leather strap; perpetual calendar
- Chronograph functions with alarm, 24-hour, and 1/20th second sub dials; unidirectional rotating bezel; alarm and date functions; tachymeter inner chapter ring
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)